The Walking Dead: Our World is a first-of-a-kind location based augmented reality mobile game that immerses you into the zombie apocalypse. Defend your surroundings by fighting walkers on the streets, in the park, on your sofa – wherever you are and whenever you feel like it. Join forces with Rick, Daryl, Michonne and all your favorite characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Get ready for The Walking Dead Season 9 with special missions in-game every week after the new episodes air on TV.
• FIGHT walkers in real-world AR environments based on your location
• EXPLORE the world around you, find walkers, clear your surroundings and leave your mark on the map for other players to find
• COLLECT legendary characters, weapons and items from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• COOPERATE in weekly challenges with other players in groups for bigger rewards
• UNITE with other players, save survivors, build shelters and reclaim your city from the walker threat
• SHARE your best apocalyptic moments for other players and for the whole world to enjoy
• PLAY special missions every week after the new episodes of The Walking Dead Season 9 air on TV
Recently, Some games have just been released by Google Play with Split and are not integrated, and you have to do the installation yourself with our guide [without split the game doesn’t run and stops] – This method has no other way, and even if the files present by markets and websites without splits you will get in trouble at running certainly – so learn this once!
1 – Extract the downloaded zip from Revdl
2 – Install and run SAI software (presented in the download package)
3- In SAI software Click “Install Apks” and select the extracted folder in the popup window.
4 – At this point you should check the original game and split files – Check each file you see in the extracted folder and at then click on “SELECT” button to start the installation.
After installing and running the game on your device you will get original, official and universal version of the game without any manipulation and the tasks of “Connecting the game to Google Account” and “Google Play Update” and … without any errors. . We’re also worried about this, but there is no other way for it, and we have to present the files in this way, and we hope so, you guys don’t have any trouble running the game.