Pack your skateboard and join the ultimate Stickman Skate Battle multiplayer PVP experience. Battle with your friends and all people around the world in 1vs1 matches in astonishing, beautiful, hand designed skate parks. Perform spectacular tricks and combinations trying to beat your opponent to get his coins and get a chance to participate in the best high stake world events. Daily and weekly tournaments, freeride, 1vs1 matches, challenges and domination are just few of the awesome features waiting for you right now.
Fluid fast paced skating in well designed, hand crafted environments.
◉ UK #3 Top Overall App
◉ Top #100 Overall in more than 50 countries
◉ This games excels due to the perfect physics incorporated into the dual stick controls. (review)
◉ This is a very fun high quality game for free so I would download it if I were you (review)
• 1vs1 high score battle, who performs the best tricks and gets the most points in one minute
• 1vs1 domination battle. Colorize all obstacles like ramps, rails, etc.. by performing the best tricks on them. Player owning the most obstacles wins
• Training mode. Train you skills whenever you want
• Tutorial. Learn the basics
• Daily and Weekly tournaments for all events as well as special League Tournaments
• Offline mode. You can play even in offline mode
• Realtime multiplayer PVP
• 10 beautiful designed and hand crafted skate parks
• 22 different skilled characters including Stickman, Spaceman, Foxy, Beach Girl, Ghost and many more
• 32 skateboards with different abilities including Danger, Natural, Arrow and Hoverboard.
• 15 special tricks including Christ Air, Method, Rocket Air, Stiffy and many more
• 10 events to battle against all players around the world
• Full controller support
• Leaderboards, Tournaments, Daily Prizes, Player invitations, Friend Challenges, Revenges, Leagues, and so much more
• Android TV and Nvidia Shield support
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!