Space Simulator is a state-of-the-art 3D spaceflight simulator. The game features a revolutionary physics engine, graphic levels previously unseen in the mobile world, interactive step-by-step tutorials and an intuitive user interface. Space Simulator creates a realistic first person experience of all the challenges of astronautics.
What makes Space Simulator different to other games?
Space Simulator has incredibly realistic physics, with real gravitational forces, distances and velocities based on a revolutionary physics engine especially created for this app running on the GPU.
• Step-by-step interactive tutorials of the Apollo Program lunar missions from launch in Cape Kennedy to landing on the Moon through reentry and splashdown. These tutorials take you through the same procedures, paths and events that lead man to the Moon in July 1969.
• Ultra-realistic rendering engine for planets and moons, hi-resolution surfaces and atmosphere and new metal-based graphics engine for unprecedented realism at maximum possible framerate
• Complex aerodynamic mathematical models commonly used in most mainstream flight simulation products
• Realistic 3D virtual cockpits with touchable controls
• Emulated Apollo computers running actual code from the 1960s with working displays, buttons, indicators, etc.
• Original audio footage on selected missions
• Interactive orbit visualizer allowing easy visualization of complex orbital mechanics
• Configurable window-based UI allowing customization of the interface to suit your preferences
• Comprehensive configuration options to customize difficulty and gameplay according to your device capabilities
• Apollo program, Gemini program, Space Shuttle, X-15 space plane, Space Launch System mission and many spacecrafts to test, fly and master!
• Over 50 ready to fly missions
• Custom mission editor to create hypothetical scenarios of past, present and future space programs
Unleash the astronaut within!