Ristar joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Six planets to rescue, spanning every corner of the galaxy.
– Use Ristar’s extendable arms to smash, grab, and grapple Greedy’s minions
– Battle unique bosses across all six planets
– Grab enemies to destroy them or use them to pivot through a level
– Perform ‘shooting star’ attacks to kill multiple enemies at once!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH
– DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
“It’s all really fast-paced, split up perfectly into bite-sized chunks, and above everything else it’s just really good fun.” [90%] – SEGA Magazine #22 (October 1995)
“A twinkling star in the vacuous space of platform / beat ’em ups.” [81%] – Dean Mortlock, SEGA Power #72 (November 1995)
– Ristar was originally intended to be a rabbit with extendible ears
– The working titles for the game included ‘Dexstar’ and ‘Feel’
– The soundtrack was provided by Tomoko Sasaki, the composer of NiGHTS into Dreams…
– The game was originally released in 1995
– Developed by: SEGA
– Designer: Takumi Miyake
– Lead Artist: Yuji Uekawa
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
The following permissions are required for save game features: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
The following permissions are required to ensure we only serve you appropriate adverts:
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION & ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Ristar are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.