Rising Empires is a Strategy Game for Android
Rising Empires is an epic 4X turn-based strategy game in a fantasy setting, where four races compete for control of all the land on the Surface and in the Netherworld. Many reviewers compare the game with classic strategy games like Civilization and Total War.
‘Best Android strategy game we have ever covered.’ – 96/100 by The Smartphone App Review, http://thesmartphoneappreview.com/android/rising-empires-premium-android-review/.
The main features of Rising Empires are:
* Four playable races, all with unique abilities making for very different game experiences
* Two levels with cave openings to enable movement between them
* All empires design their own troop types and give them abilities that suit their playing style
* Play quick games with only two empires or long ones with up to 4 empires
* An advanced combat system to battle it out with the different troop types
* A well developed technology tree
* Buy the premium version and get two more playable races, neutral threats, larger map and NO ads
‘A must-have for hardcore strategy fans.’ – 4.8/5 by Hardcore Droid, http://www.hardcoredroid.com/rising-empires-premium-review/.
The world of Rising Empires consists of two levels; the Surface and the Netherworld. While the Surface is the ancestral home to the long-lived Elves and the Humans, the dark caves below is the home of strange creatures like the unliving Ende and the brutal Greenskins. Long tunnels connect the Surface with the Netherworld. Two more races, the insectoid Krant and the versatile Dwarves are only playable in Rising Empires Premium.