Pic Collage v5.18.3 Apk for android
Pic Collage is a Photography App for android
download last version of Pic Collage Apk for android from revdl with direct link
PicCollage is THE coolest collage-maker in town! Join 100 million people who use PicCollage to combine photos, Youtube videos, funky fonts, sassy stickers and cute cutouts to create the prettiest collages you’ll ever see on a mobile device. We have stickers from Maroon 5, Beats Music, Universal Pictures, and LA-based independent designer, Sara M. Lyons. Check out our Contests section and create a visual response instead of just a plain text response. Share with your friends and followers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and iMessage. You can also PRINT your collages into greeting cards or postcards to send to your loved ones anywhere in the world!
* Import photos from your photo Gallery, Facebook and web image search
* Import your favorite videos from YouTube
* Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize, flick to delete
* Double-tap a photo to edit photo with Aviary photo effects, clip photo, adjust borders, copy/paste images
* Just tap on the lower-left Frame icon, and swipe to select a frame to make an instant collage!
* Clip photos by outlining the area you want with your finger
* Lots of backgrounds and stickers to choose from!
* Share your creations to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Recent updates include:
* Print your collages into greeting cards!
* Holiday-themed sticker packs and backgrounds
* Brand new design with fresh colors, new icons and themes
* Choose your own username and profile pic on PicCollage
* Follow others to discover more collages
* Respond to collages with collages!
* We’ve also added a Contests section where you can Respond to others with your own creations to get shoutouts and more followers, and stand a chance to win awesome prizes from our sponsors.
If you’re looking for a place to escape from Facebook and Instagram, this is the latest and greatest.
“Whether you’re 6 or 106, you’ll find the free Pic Collage app an excellent way to dress up your photo collection and share your handiwork.” – USA Today
“You can impress your mother, brag to your co-workers, and make your vacation look even better than it really was, all before you pack your suitcase to return home … It could be the fastest way you’ll ever find to organize a batch of photos … Also makes gorgeous emails and can turn your image into a real postcard.” – LA Times and Newsday