Lucky AppManager can:
– Install and uninstall Applications;
– Move to sdcard and back to Internal memory;
– Use filter for sort applications;
– Install applications from sdcard;
– Make backup for apk files from Applications;
– Share applications to bluetooth, emails or others tools .
Root users can:
– Backup settings of Application;
– Use directory binder for android api < 19 (widget);
– Set default install place – sdcard or internal memory ;
– Clear dalvik-cache;
– Move selected apps to sdcard;
– Uninstall selected apps;
– Odex all system applications;
– Freeze or unfreeze Applications (widget);
– Odex selected Applications;
– Clear hosts file;
– Reboot device;
– Move Applications to /system or integrate updates to /system.
Note: Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system.