Lucky Patcher Apk 8.1.9 Apk Mod for android [Latest]
With the ability to update the latest version of lucky patcher
visual learning at read more
Lucky Patcher Apk Is Good App For Pach All Soft And Game For Android .
Sure, if you do not know the lucky patcher mod apk software With one installation time You will love it! by lucky patcher software you can patch most of programs and games license and Convert software and games to a cracked software! Now the latest version of this software with its visual learning from the RevDl site at your disposal visitors will be.
- Ability to remove licenses error from apps and games
- Ability to make in-app payments for free
- Ability to remove ads from Android apps and games
- Has proprietary patches for famous apps.
- Ability to modify Google Play.
- Ability to modded Google Play.
- Ability to create clone version of programs.
- Ability to save changes and create a modded version of the programs.
How To Install Lucky Patcher Apk App:
- Download Lucky Patcher Apk from Revdl.
- install the Lucky Patcher. You have to click on the “Yes” button.
- Click lucky patcher icon and enter it.
Lucky Patcher Apk General Software Training to Crack Android Apps:
After running the lucky patcher apk mod application you will see the list of applications installed on your phone, each with a single color. each of these colors has a different meaning and concept to explain them:
Green color: That means this app has a very high chance of getting patch.
Yellow color: That means this app has a dedicated patch and If the version of the program installed matches its patch the program is cracked 100%.
Light blue color: That means this app has Google ads and can be removed by patching the ads.
Pink color: That means this program is in the boot list and when it comes up, Android runs automatically.
Light purple color: That means this app has in-app payments and you have the chance to make counterfeit payments.
Red color: That means this program does not patch and there is no chance to crack them.
Orange color: That means this app is an Android system application and You have to be careful about patching and occasionally, the program may interfere with the function.
Leaf sign: Being active shows that lucky patcher made changes to the program.
Star sign: The ODEX file has been modified with the changes applied to the program. If you delete ODEX the program will return to the pre-patch state.
How to patch Android apps and games in lucky patcher:
To do this, you need to touch the app for a long time until the patch menu appears and then select the type of patch you want to make changes.
- Custom patch: to apply a dedicated patch and it is in the foreground. If this option was enabled for the program Be sure to select it.
- Remove License Verification: To remove the license for the program and games, there are several options to choose from:
a. Auto modes:
This episode has several different modes that patches the programs automatically. It’s better to first try only the first one and then if not answered , try other modes like inversed and extreme mode.
Also, if the app is for the Amazon or Samsung market select the option for that if the application has been transferred to the sd card select apply patch to dalvik-cache.
b. Manual modes:
In this case, you can manually perform different patching patterns in the lucky patcher. There are currently 7 different patterns for patching in the app. to patch manually, you must first select the backup option then enable the Internet Choose one of the patterns and Press the Patch option now you can test the program by selecting the launch option If the selected pattern was not working choose restore option and apply the next pattern. Finally, when the program patch, select the fix changes option.
C. Selected Patterns modes: If the two above modes are not working, you can also try the options in this section.
- Remove Google Advertisements: by use this option you can remove ads in the programs which itself has two different modes and if the first option does not work, try the next option.
- Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation :This option is special for programs that have in-app payment options In fact, this option works like famous freedom program after patching the program by this option after applying the pitch and running the app when choosing in-app payments, Lucky Patch’s payment options will be displayed to you.
- Change The application’s components : By this option you can disable or change components and accesses defined in the program.this option requires information on how Android programming works but with the test and error you can get the result.
- Create Modified APK File:With this option you can create patched apk files this option applies the patches described above on the installer file so that the patches do not need to be applied later. after saving the changes, the modified file in the luckypatcher folder is stored in the phone’s memory.
- Remove ODEX with changes: This will remove the odex option created with its changes and the program returns to the pre-patch state.
- Remove Selected saved File: This option also removes all payments in the program and returns the program to its first state.
- Backup:this option Get back ups from apps
10. restore: This backup option restores programs.
- Patch on Reboot:This is done by the Patch Option when Android is restarted this is an unpacked state and only for applications that require a library so.
- Manual Patcher: This option is for professional users only to patch apps by applying changes to the hex fields.To use this option, you need to know about Android programming.
- ODEX This Application:This option provides the ODEX version of the programs. Read more about ODEX…
- Disable Package Freeze:With this option, you can freeze and deactivate installed programs but keep the app still installed.
- Share this App:This option allows you to share the app.
We explained all the options in the lucky patcher program that is needed to patch up But there is another option in the program by the name of Toolbox
Some features of the program are included The most important of these is the installation of moded Google Play
You can also change the settings for the lucky patcher application in the settings section These settings are more related to the interface.
– Removed all languages except English, Russian, Ukrainian
– The graphics are compressed and optimized by Zipalign
– Round icon in Pixel-UI style
– It is signed not by the original signature
– Replaced icon in Pixel style
– Languages English and Russian
– Added Material styles for Android 5.x and higher (buttons in dialog boxes – – are also in the android5.x style)
– Compression graphics
– Replaced the application icon
– Replaced all black and white icons on color
– Patched signature verification, cloned
– Removed folders with localization values, except Attached image Attached – image Attached image