Five Nights at the Asylum is a Action Game for Android
Can you survive five nights at the asylum?
Digi-Chain Games is proud to present ‘Five Nights at the Asylum’ – a game inspired by the fantastic ‘Five Nights at Freddy’s’.
It is recommended that this game is played on a newer phone with at least 512mb of RAM. The game will crash on older devices.
Welcome to your new job as nightwatchman at the Ravenhurst Mental Asylum. From your security office you must keep watch of the asylum patients throughout the night – and make sure that they don’t enter your room!
‘Five Nights at the Asylum’ brings a whole new depth of gameplay to the survival nightshift game – including:
* An interactive map console where you can open and close doors around the asylum. Use the doors to prevent the patients reaching you!
* Patient tracker devices which allow you to monitor the patients movements on your map console.
* Security cameras where you can watch the patients walking around the asylum.
* A warning alarm in your office which will alert you when a patient is approaching.
* A faulty office security door… use it wisely, and only when you really need to!