eWallet – Password Manager v18.104.22.168.0 Apk for android
Lock your passwords, credit cards and bank account numbers behind military-grade encryption and carry them with you wherever you go by installing the most sophisticated and easy-to-use password manager app on your Android smartphone and tablet. Stay safe, stay strong, stay smart and organized with the powerful smartphone and tablet app, eWallet®.
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry about carrying sensitive information around in your pocket any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full cloud or local full Wi-Fi synchronization (and backup) of your secure “wallets” between Android devices and desktop computers using the additional PC version (sold separately), eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at http://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Sync your data seamlessly over the cloud (Dropbox) or via Wi-Fi with eWallet’s PC version; or sync via Wi-Fi with eWallet’s Mac version (PC and Mac versions purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* AutoPass automatic password entering through built-in browser control
Ilium Software has over 18 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by more than half a million users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.