• 1st IMGA SEA winner – Best Meaningful Play
• 13th IMGA Global – Nominee
• APICTA Malaysia Winner – Best E-Learning Category
• APICTA ASIA winner for Best E-Learning Category
• 5-Star Rating by Educational App Store
• Certification by Kokoa Education Standard – Finland
• As featured on Google I/O 2015, Cambridge University Students Union (CUSU) 2014, 2015 and 2016, TEDxKL, Bloomberg TV, Astro Awani, The Star Online.
Teachers report that their students remember 90% of the Chemistry concepts even after 6 months of playing ChemCaper!
An educational Chemistry game that will get your kids to love science! Get them excited to learn basic Chemistry on the gadget they know and love. Explore unique environments, craft potions, and battle with collectible creatures, all based on Chemistry concepts and the Periodic Table!
• Learn the Periodic Table through encounters with the races of ChemCaper!
• Get to know the elements and how to create Petticles by bonding them, cute collectible companions based on real life particles that fight Roub’s battles in this educational adventure.
• Gain knowledge of chemical elements and their properties with your Petticles.
• Learn separation techniques and lab apparatus through potion crafting. Roub is going to them need to survive the challenges of ChemCaper!
• Music by Norihiko Hibino, award-winning composer of the Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta series!
What if your world came crashing down, and You. Weren’t. There.
Roub Idyum, a Moon Being, is charged with locating his people’s lost deity. He journeys to lush Camp Ungku upon rumours that a glowing, mysterious being was there. After crash-landing on the banks of sunny Camp Ungku, the uncertainty of his parents’ fate weighs upon Roub as news of attacks on his homeland, Reac Ta, crash upon his conscience.
Young, pampered Roub now bears the weight of his world on his shoulders to uncover the turmoil that riddles his home, whether he knows it or not.
Collect orbs of elements, brew potions, and bond Petticles (particles)! Join our hero on an educational science adventure as he fights to return home and save his parents. The question is… will he get there in time?
• 5 out of 5 – “A full-blown, highly-developed mega game that mixes in Chemistry to form a solution that is like none other!” – EDUCATIONAL APP STORE
• “It’s great to see kids getting into RPGs in an educational way – they stimulate problem-solving, foster creative thinking, and encourage curiosity.” – Dr. Shen-Li Lee, Author of “Brainchild – Secrets to Unlocking Your Child’s Potential” and Figur8
• “ChemCaper is a full-fledged, fantasy RPG designed to get children excited to learn Chemistry that even grown-ups will love.” – Camila Amanda, GEEKS WITH JUNIORS
If something’s not working, or you think there’s a bug, please let us know at email@example.com and we’ll dissolve it!