Download A Clockwork Brain from the link below:
A Clockwork Brain
★★★ One of the 500 Best Apps in the world, as chosen by The Sunday Times ★★★
Join the millions worldwide who enjoy training their brain with A Clockwork Brain, a series of fun & challenging games, specifically created to test cognitive skills. All puzzles feature bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay and adaptive difficulty, so get ready for a great mental workout!
With a distinctive, hand-painted look and feel, influenced by Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art, this is unlike any other brain training title out there. Sprocket, the friendly robot, will be your guide.
Whether you are a puzzle gamer, a health enthusiast, or just looking for a fun and productive way to pass the time and exercise your brain, look no further!
• Enjoy 17 fun & challenging games, and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning skills!
• Train every day with Daily Boost, your personalised brain workout, to improve your cognitive skills!
• Collect Tokens as you play, and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
• Get help from powerful Petbots and boost your play!
• View weekly and monthly graphs and in-depth statistics of your performance in Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning games!
• Customise your brain training and play against time or at your own pace!
• Sharpen those verbal skills in ten languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek!
• See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores and a greater challenge!
• Automatic progress syncing across devices!
• No monthly fees or subscriptions!
• “I’m really digging A Clockwork Brain in the same way I love the Brain Age series on Nintendo DS […] The cool Victorian-inspired Steampunk aesthetic only adds to the enjoyment of the game.” – G4TV
• “A fantastic collection of brain teasers […] no two ever feel alike.” – Gamezebo
• “The world’s most authentic simulation of studying in a Steampunk classroom taught by a brass-plated robot.” – Pocketnext