80 Days is a Role Playing Game for Android.
1872, with a steampunk twist. Phileas Fogg has wagered he can circumnavigate the world in just eighty days.
* TIME’s #1 Game of the Year 2014
* “We’ve been dreaming about this future for decades. Guess what? It’s here.” – New York Times
* “Interactive storytelling as its best” – The Guardian
Choose your own route around a 3D globe, travelling by airship, submarine, mechanical camel, steam-train and more, racing other players and a clock that never stops.
Featuring a brand new journey – to the North Pole!
* “This brilliant interactive novel re-imagines Phileas Fogg’s journey around the world… One of the finest examples of branching narrative yet created.” – The Telegraph
* “For people who love high adventures and good writing, 80 Days is a voyage that must be taken” – The Verge
* “A brilliantly paced, memorable and quite frankly terrific piece of modern interactive fiction, that masterfully blends strategy, resource management and adventure” – IndieGames.com
150 cities to explore. Detailed research and techno-fantasy combine in an 1872 of tensions, inventions and exploration. Climb the Burmese mountains, trek the Zulu Federation, sail up the Amazon and disappear under the Indian Ocean – but don’t fall behind the time!
* “This is modern storytelling that engages and delights, and the bold, stylish artwork gives 80 Days almost a graphic novel feel. Pack your case, armchair Passepartout – adventure awaits!” – Joystiq